|Building Name: Embassy Row – Bldg 400||Atlanta Office Submarket: Central Perimeter||Building Class: Class “A” Office Space||Lease Type: Full-Service Office Lease|
|Sublease Space Size (RSF): 5,381 sq ft||Sublease Term Expires: 8/31/2025||Market Rate (per RSF): $ 27.50||Sublease Rate (Per RSF): $ 12.00|
|Sublease Discount Percent: 45.45%|
Sublease Space Details:
- Date added: 04/25/22
- Details & Highlights: Embassy Row – Bldg 400 – Furniture Available
Newly renovated Embassy Row, located at 6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, contains five office buildings in a lush park-like setting located, all in the heart of the Central Perimeter Office Market of Atlanta. Embassy Row has direct access to GA 400 via Abernathy Road and has direct walkable access to the Sandy Springs Marta Station. The park has a complete amenity base with highlights listed below:
- NEW Ownership, NEW Management, MAJOR Renovations
- Full-Service Café open all day- offering breakfast and Lunch and catered events
- Two Conference/ Training Facilities
- Free Fitness Center complete with locker rooms, sauna, and showers.
- Private Shuttle to contiguous Marta Station
- On-Site Ownership / Management
- Numerous Restaurant, Hotel/Conference and Retail Amenity’s nearby
- Free, Covered Parking with a high 4:1,000 Ratio
- Redundant Power and Fiber feeding the complex. Numerous service providers are available.
- Loading Docks and Service Elevators
- Manned and Mobile Security Services
- Private Balconies and Efficient Floor Plates
- Direct Access to GA 400. Easily get to all major Atlanta suburbs without I-285
- While Central Perimeter has an abundance of amenities perfect for business hours, Embassy Row’s location allows Tenants to get home!
Since Bridge’s acquisition of Embassy Row, the property has undergone major renovations including signage, landscaping, and amenity upgrades as we have invested over $10M in capital improvements. In the last year building, 300 & 600 has been fully renovated, from the lobby to bathrooms and elevators as well as the exterior hardscapes. We have recently finished upgrades including the addition of outdoor seating elements, water features as well as a centrally located green space adjacent to Embassy Café. Below and attached you will find a wealth of information on the property as well as details on our extensive renovations. The property is well located in the central perimeter market with direct access to GA400, numerous restaurants, hotels, and shopping.
- Conferencing Facility
- Fitness Center
- Food Service
- 24-Hour Access
- Controlled Access
- Covered Parking
- On-Site Property Management
- On-Site Security
View on map
- Office Submarkets: Central Perimeter
Sublandlord is Represented by
- Sublease Listing Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Contact us today if your company is interested in subleasing or leasing in Embassy Row – Bldg 400. We can help you find the perfect space and negotiate the best possible lease terms. We can also help you explore other sublease and direct-lease options in the Central Perimeter office submarket.